Last updated on: Jan 18, 2024
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTANCE
By registering and using this product, you agree to the terms of this license. If you do not agree to the terms of this license, you must stop using any of the site or application on the spot.
Except as expressly provided in this license or as permitted by local law, you agree and undertake to:
- You acknowledge the validity and accuracy of all registration data on the application.
- Do not rent, lease, sublicense any person using the application to provide the service through your personal account.
- If you use the application as a representative of an educational institution or any public or private organization; you and your organization are solely responsible for the service without any liability on TRANSPOOLER for IT, and that you will clarify this to your clients and staff if necessary.
Intellectual property rights and security
- Owned trademarks, service marks, and logos contained in the product are owned by TRANSPOOLER for IT. You may not use or modify, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit or commercially exploit the brand without the prior written consent of TRANSPOOLER for IT.
- You acknowledge that the application is not tailored to meet your individual needs and therefore it is your responsibility to ensure that the product functions are suitable to your needs.
- Acknowledge that the application may not be free of errors and you agree that any mistakes or shortcomings do not constitute a breach of this Agreement.
- Recognizes that the use of the product is at your own risk. The product to be used "as is" and that the licensee (TRANSPOOLER for IT) does not guarantee that the application and service will always be available or that its use will be uninterrupted.
The security and confidentiality of data
- All recorded data at TRANSPOOLER for IT are protected and hosted at a reputable, secured and internationally recognized cloud services provider, and in the case of breaching the host; TRANSPOOLER for IT will not be responsible for lost data.
- As a staff member in an educational institution or an organization (User of Transpooler Staff app): You acknowledge and agree that (only) while running the application, it will capture your location & speed using GPS or other methods available, and these information will be visible to the officials in your organization that provided you with the APP access. This is for the purposes of safety and service monitoring. TRANSPOOLER for IT won’t provide your data to any third party unless asked by the state authorities in any country where the application and the service work. Also the speed and location information may be shared with the clients of your school or organization (i.e. parents), as set and configured by your organization, for the clients’ assurance of their family members’ or their own safety. Your locations data are permanently deleted regularly every 30 days up to 90 days.
- As a client to an educational institution (Student or Guardian of a student), or as a client for an organization who opted in using Transpooler service, you acknowledge that your location may be captured only to show you the nearby services, or to provide you with distance or ETA (Estimated-time-of-arrival) information. However, TRANSPOOLER for IT doesn’t record your location information into the system, nor share it with any third party. You can opt in adding location information related to a pickup or dropoff that will be made visible to the organization that provides your transportation service, and you will always have the option –inside the- application to modify or DELETE the location information your provided.
- Privacy of your data: All the data you provided or the information captured by the Application won’t be shared with any party except as explained in above, unless asked by the state authorities in any country where the application and the service work.
Both parties have the right to terminate this license immediately at any time and for any reason:
- All rights granted to you under this license will be revoked and you must stop using the application and the service.
- You have the right to request deleting your personal data from the system , please check the following section for instructions to request deleting your data
Meta Platform Privacy Notes
To streamline the login process, Transpooler's Android and iPhone mobile apps ("Transpooler Apps") provide "Facebook Social Login" in addition to Google login and traditional email login. When you use Facebook Social Login, you are authorizing Transpooler for IT ("Transpooler") to access your email and public profile information in accordance with Meta's Platform Terms and Developer Policies. Transpooler securely stores your email in its database as a unique identifier for your account.
We use your email address to establish and manage your Transpooler App account and to provide customer support upon your request. Your public profile information is utilized to personalize your Transpooler App experience, including displaying your profile picture in the main menu of the mobile App. It's important to note that we do not share your data with any third parties unless you initiate a request from the app to your educational institution, such as joining a class, study group, or school bus. In such cases, your account information is transmitted to the institution along with your request, awaiting their review process and approval.
Transpooler retains your data for as long as you actively use the App. To ensure the efficiency of our system, dormant accounts with two years of inactivity may be deleted by Transpooler.
If you wish to delete your Transpooler account, including data obtained from Facebook Social Login, you can make a deletion request at any time by following the steps outlined in point 3 of the Data Deletion section below.
Transpooler App for parents and students
Transpooler app provides you with different levels and choices to delete your data:
1- To delete data specific to certain Trip/Bus Ride/Group: Click on the Trip/Group you wish to delete, and from there click on the settings (the gear icon on the top right corner), and choose the option: "Leave this Trip". This action will automatically and permanently delete all your data related to that trip.
2- To delete selected trip data based on any other criteia (i.e. time period): Open the app menu and choose "Messages", select the requested trip and fill in the details of your request. Our support team will act on your request and may need to contact you back if further information is needed. Data deletion will take 3-5 business days.
3- If you would like to delete your entire account:
Please access the Transpooler App on your mobile device and log in. From there, navigate to the menu located on the top left-hand side of the screen. Within the menu, you will find your profile information. Capture a screenshot of this specific screen, and then proceed to send an email to "email@example.com". Make sure to attach the screenshot to the email. In the subject line of the email, include "Request Data Deletion". Please be aware that data deletion requests are typically processed within three to five business days, and your entire account data will be permanently deleted and you won't be able to use the same credentials to login on the account.
Transpooler staff app
Your locations data are permanently deleted every 30 days. Other data that you may have entered on the App to record students attendance or absence are regularly deleted every school term or 90 days. Unless otherwise requested by the organization that provided you with the App access.
Events outside the control of the licensee
The licensee will not be liable for any failure to carry out or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this license or your use of the application caused by an event outside its reasonable control.
Changes in this Agreement
This Agreement is subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes, we will notify you by email and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our digital channels (Website and/or digital channels and or Push notifications through the APP). Any material changes to this Agreement will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of a notice to you (if applicable) or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Website. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Services. Continued use of our Services following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
Law and Jurisdiction
- If you find any term or condition of this license invalid by any competent authority, it remains the remainder of the terms, conditions and provisions valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This explains the license, according to Egyptian law, and subject to its subject or composition (including disputes or claims non-contractual) to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Egyptian courts.