Last updated on: April 1, 2018
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTANCE
By registering and using this product, you agree to the terms of this license. If you do not agree to the terms of this license, you must stop using any of the site or application on the spot.
Except as expressly provided in this license or as permitted by local law, you agree and undertake to:
- You acknowledge the validity and accuracy of all registration data on the application.
- Do not rent, lease, sublicense any person using the application to provide the service through your personal account.
- If you use the application as a representative of an educational institution or any public or private organization; you and your organization are solely responsible for the service without any liability on TRANSPOOLER for IT, and that you will clarify this to your clients and staff if necessary.
Intellectual property rights and security
- Owned trademarks, service marks, and logos contained in the product are owned by TRANSPOOLER for IT. You may not use or modify, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit or commercially exploit the brand without the prior written consent of TRANSPOOLER for IT.
- You acknowledge that the application is not tailored to meet your individual needs and therefore it is your responsibility to ensure that the product functions are suitable to your needs.
- Acknowledge that the application may not be free of errors and you agree that any mistakes or shortcomings do not constitute a breach of this Agreement.
- Recognizes that the use of the product is at your own risk. The product to be used "as is" and that the licensee (TRANSPOOLER for IT) does not guarantee that the application and service will always be available or that its use will be uninterrupted.
The security and confidentiality of data
- All recorded data at TRANSPOOLER for IT are protected and hosted at a reputable, secured and internationally recognized cloud services provider, and in the case of breaching the host; TRANSPOOLER for IT will not be responsible for lost data.
- As a staff member in an educational institution or an organization: You acknowledge and agree that (only) while running the application, it will capture your location & speed using GPS or other methods available, and these information will be shared with officials in your organization that provided you with the APP access. This is for the purposes of safety and service monitoring. TRANSPOOLER for IT won’t provide your data to any third party unless asked by the state authorities in any country where the application and the service work. Also the speed and location information may be shared with the clients of your organization, as set and configured by your organization, for the clients’ assurance of their family members’ or their own safety.
- As a client to an educational institution (Student or Guardian of a student), or as a client for an organization who opted in using Transpooler service, you acknowledge that your location may be captured only to show you the nearby services, or to provide you with distance or ETA (Estimated-time-of-arrival) information. However, TRANSPOOLER for IT doesn’t record your location information into the system, nor share it with any third party. You can opt in adding location information related to a pickup or dropoff that will be made visible to the organization that provides your transportation service, and you will always have the option –inside the- application to modify or DELETE the location information your provided.
- Privacy of your date: All the data you provided or the information captured by the Application won’t be shared with any party except as explained in above, unless asked by the state authorities in any country where the application and the service work.
Both parties have the right to terminate this license immediately at any time and for any reason:
- All rights granted to you under this license will be revoked and you must stop using the application and the service.
- You can request to cancel your account and delete your personal data anytime by communication with the e-mail address registered on the site www.transpooler.com
Events outside the control of the licensee
The licensee will not be liable for any failure to carry out or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this license or your use of the application caused by an event outside its reasonable control.
Changes in this Agreement
This Agreement is subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes, we will notify you by email and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our digital channels (Website and/or digital channels and or Push notifications through the APP). Any material changes to this Agreement will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of a notice to you (if applicable) or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Website. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Services. Continued use of our Services following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
Law and Jurisdiction
- If you find any term or condition of this license invalid by any competent authority, it remains the remainder of the terms, conditions and provisions valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This explains the license, according to Egyptian law, and subject to its subject or composition (including disputes or claims non-contractual) to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Egyptian courts.